Boston Legacy Planning LLC is committed to providing the education that business owners and families need to do effective estate planning. The educational tools we use include:
- Regular monthly classes on estate planning and business transition planning. Registration for these classes is available on the Class Calendar page.
- Specialty classes on topics like probate, dispute resolution, and asset protection. For more information about these classes, call 617-624-3350.
- Classes for members of the Legacy Planners Network™ to teach family members how to serve effectively as trustees, personal representatives, and agents. Registration for these classes is available on the Clients Area.
- A Frequently Asked Questions Page.
- A variety of newsletters for business owners, for advisors and for individuals who want to know more about changes in the law that will affect them.
- White papers on legal-technical issues.
- Downloads of planning tools for families and business owners.
- A blog on legacy planning, estate planning and business transition planning.
- Website content on estate planning, business exit planning, dispute avoidance and settlement – available through the Practice Areas tab on the website menu.